Friday, July 23, 2010

Can I use a mixture of refined olive oil & extra virgin olive oil (which is supposed to be for cooking).....?

on my hair?Can I use a mixture of refined olive oil %26amp; extra virgin olive oil (which is supposed to be for cooking).....?
I checked about the use of olive oil for the hair.I suggest you go to google and search for


';use of olive for hair';.Your question was asked by someone on Yahoo!Answers a year ago and there is a detailed answer to this query


which will clear all your doubts.Good Luck.Can I use a mixture of refined olive oil %26amp; extra virgin olive oil (which is supposed to be for cooking).....?
no.use the cooking oil alone go to a supermarket and get the oil italians use cooking olive oil for their hair. products at beauty supply stores has chemicals. and one more thing if u use olive oil dont use chemicals,blowdryers are stratieners
i sometimez use it 2 although its ment to be for cooking but no one notices it and its apparently good for the scalp
sure why not i hear that makes hair look great

No comments:

Post a Comment