Friday, July 23, 2010

I have some fuel oil that is 10 years old can it be refined and used for diesel fuel for my 2006 tractor?

I would mix it about one quart per 50 gallons, you would be amazed how much a diesel will smooth out with a little oil. if fact it is the best fuel additive i have found and get a return of 1/2 MPG, but shh do not tell the man.I have some fuel oil that is 10 years old can it be refined and used for diesel fuel for my 2006 tractor?
I don't think it would hunt anything if you mixed it 50/50 withsome good diesel. Only thing make sure they are no water in it.I have some fuel oil that is 10 years old can it be refined and used for diesel fuel for my 2006 tractor?
SURE. How's that refinery out in your back yard doing these days?





Do you have a friend who owns a refinery?





I heard old diesel fuel has algae growing in it. Not sure about fuel oil.
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment