Friday, July 23, 2010

What is an outlook for refined soy oil futures(jan070) which I have bought in NCDEX (INDIA)?

It is likely to come down. Though in long term it looks good but short term selling pressure.What is an outlook for refined soy oil futures(jan070) which I have bought in NCDEX (INDIA)?
give buy price %26amp; send email 4 but sell signal chart





Sell signal @472


Hold or buy @ SL 432/30





get free chart on aptistock freeware detail on my blog


clik nameWhat is an outlook for refined soy oil futures(jan070) which I have bought in NCDEX (INDIA)?
U should have ask this question B4 you buy!
The outlook seems good to me. Biodiesel is increasing the demand fast and I cannot see the price falling for sometime. But sell when you see a good profit. It is a very uncertain world.

No comments:

Post a Comment